Welcome to the Carolinas' Veterans Day Celebration. We are excited to bring the entire Veteran community and supporters together for one, big, virtual celebration of Veterans and their service to our nation.
If you haven't registered for the event yet, click "Login/Register" above. Creating an account is important because this platform is the only way to watch the live program. Here's a summary of what we have in the works:
- Live Event - Wednesday, Nov. 11, 4:30 - 6 p.m.
- Keynote Remarks - Medal of Honor recipient, SSG David Bellavia, U.S. Army (retired) will provide keynote remarks about his heroic actions in Iraq in 2004 and about what Veterans can still do to serve in their communities after the military.
- VBH "State of the Union" - VBH Executive Director will address how Veterans are faring during the COVID-19 pandemic, how the virus has affected VBH, and the future of Veterans Services in this region and beyond in 2021.
- Live Auction with local, professional auctioneer, Matt Newsom. Come back to the site to see our live lots as we add them to the "View Items" button above.
- Silent Auction - bidding starts November 1 at 12 pm and ends November 11 at 6:00pm, following the live event. Come back to the site to see our silent lots as we add them to the "View Items" button above.
- Paddle Raise to support the successful transition of veterans into this region.
Veterans Bridge Home is a Charlotte-based nonprofit organization that bridges the gap between Veterans and their community. Transition can be a tricky time, and we want to help you get through it with a strong support system.
Create a comprehensive web of support by:
You can get help navigating employment opportunities, settling your family and creating social connections. We can join you on the job hunt, whether you're seeking employment for yourself or your spouse. Finding a suitable place to live can be challenging. We'll help you with that, too.
Making friends is difficult, especially if you don't feel like you have any shared life experiences. When you reach out to us, we'll put you in contact with other servicemen and women in your position, as well as other helpful people you can relate to. We're all about building relationships and watching them flourish.
Reach out now to find out what tools are available to you.
New to the Charlotte area? We'll help you find housing that works for you and your family. Your move-in will be a breeze with Veterans Bridge Home working in support.
Are you looking to give back to your community? We always welcome donations and volunteers. By working with us, you'll be helping countless Veterans adjust to their new homes and new situations.
Contact us now to speak with someone who is dedicated to helping Veterans get settled.